WHAT DOES THE MASK FILTER?
- Almost 99% of Particulate Matter (PM). These are particles commonly found in exhaust fumes, emissions from factory work, construction works and more.
- Almost 99% of harmful airborne viruses and bacteria.
- Various other airborne irritants/allergens such as Dust, mould spores, some odours, pet allergens and pollen.
CAN THE MASK BE WASHED?
- The mask can be hand washed with soap and hot water, however this will not extend the life of the filters as the pollution will be locked into them. Please do not machine wash or dry the mask.
HOW LONG CAN THE MASK BE USED FOR?
- ILSV Masks are non-disposable and each replaceable filter can be used up to 80 hours. The length of time they are suitable for depends on how polluted the environment is when you use it..
HOW OFTEN DO I NEED TO CHANGE THE FILTER?
- Depending on how frequently you use it. We recommend changing the filter every 5-7 days of consistent use (up to 80 hours)